On August 8, 2012, Fast Credit announced that the maximum amount of fast credit is being increased. Previously, clients of the company who had borrowed three or more times could get a loan of up to 350 dollars, but now – fast credit is available up to 400 dollars.
A good news for anyone who uses the services of a fast credit company to realize one’s idea or to save in times of crisis when a relatively larger amount of money is needed.
Fast Credit offers cash loans to residents of the Republic of Latvia between the ages of 18 and 75
Eligible persons are free of late payments and debt owed to other companies. You need a bank account with a Latvian bank and an active mobile phone number to receive a quick loan.
For the first time new clients can get a cash loan up to 200 dollars
Plus, new customers borrow for free, with no interest! Once your first cash loan has been successfully repaid, you can borrow again in 7 days. For the second borrowing, a cash loan of up to 300 dollars will be available. Once the second loan is repaid, Fast Credit will be able to offer a loan of up to 400 dollars. 400 dollars is a fixed credit limit – the maximum loan amount available to trusted clients of the company.
There is always a reason for denying credit. For example, a credit company may refuse you if you are in debtors’ registers or have made a material mistake when registering on the company’s website. Also, the reason for the denied cash loan is your non-compliance with the company age limit of 18-75. You will not be able to get a quick loan even if you already have an outstanding loan with Fast Credit.
You do not need a pledge or a guarantee to get a quick loan
Fast credit is a way to get the money you need in a short period of time – no extra formalities required. The borrowing process itself is simple – applying for a loan is done online, which means you don’t even have to leave your home to get a quick loan. It’s that simple!
Deciding whether you will be granted a loan by Fast Credit is as quick as possible – within minutes. If a loan is denied, remember that there are other companies that offer to borrow quickly, conveniently, simply and profitably. Look at the credit comparison chart and choose! Borrow wisely and responsibly!
Fast Credit in brief:
- First time credit for new customers – no interest, no charge ;
- The first time you borrow – a loan of up to 200 dollars;
- In the second borrowing – loan up to 300 dollars;
- On the third borrowing – a loan of up to 400 dollars;
- No collateral and no guarantee is required;
- Quick credit is available Latvian residents from 18 to 75 years of age;
- To borrow it is necessary – an active mobile phone number and bank account in one of the banks of Latvia;
- Quick credit can be obtained by individuals without late payments and defaulting on other companies;
- It is possible to extend the loan repayment term unlimited number of times;
- You can also borrow if you already have an outstanding loan at a bank or other credit institution, but only if you have no late payments!
- You can apply for instant credit at any time , money transfers by Fast Credit are open daily from 7am to 10pm.
Borrow up to 400 dollars at Fast Credit – borrow to overcome short-term financial problems or to please goods and services that were not included in this month’s budget, but you can’t resist the temptation. Only borrow if you know that you will be able to repay your fast credit successfully. Borrow responsibly!